07 七月 The standard demands for creating annotations (author’s resumes): desired goals and aims, composition and articles
The standard demands for creating annotations (author’s resumes): desired goals and aims, composition and articles
The abstract (the author’s resumes) inside the periodical is really a way to obtain details about the content of your article and also the research final results detailed therein.
Annotation on the report ought to be:
- helpful (usually do not consist of frequent terms);
- unique (not to become a language translation annotation using a literal language translation);
- large (represent the principle content material of the write-up and also the outcomes of the research);
- set up (adhere to the logic of conveying the outcome within the report);
- “English language-talking" (to be developed in great-top quality The english language);
- compact (to put into the amount from 100 to 250 terms), 850 figures, at least 10 collections.
The primary goals and aims of the annotation
- Abstract is really a quick summary of a bigger quantity function of your clinical nature.
- The abstract might be printed separately, in isolation from your main textual content and, for that reason, needs to be simple to comprehend without guide on the distribution on its own.
- Reading through an annotation to the article, the reader should be aware of the heart and soul of the study.
- Reading through the annotation, your reader should figure out be it worthwhile to refer fully text in the post for obtaining more descriptive information and facts of great interest with it.
- Annotation towards the report may be the primary supply of info from the residential and foreign info techniques and databases, indexing journals.
- Abstract can be obtained in the magazine’s site for public viewing online and indexed by network look for equipment.
- The abstract in British may be the grounds for preparing the abstract in other spoken languages.
Composition, content material and number of the abstract
- The abstract should state the main facts of the function, and should not exaggerate or include materials that is certainly unavailable within your body of the newsletter.
- An annotation structure that repeats the dwelling in the post and contains the introduction, goals and aims, strategies, outcomes, conclusions (conclusions) is motivated.
- However: the niche, subject matter, purpose of the project is mentioned should they be not obvious from the title of your write-up; The method or technique from the function needs to be explained if they are new or intriguing from the point of view of this job.
- The final results from the job are described extremely precisely and informatively.
- The principle theoretical and experimental final results, genuine info, identified partnerships and regularities are introduced. At the same time, preference is offered to new outcomes and details of long term importance, important breakthroughs, findings that disprove present theories, as well as information that, in the author’s judgment, are of practical significance.
- A conclusion could be together with recommendations, estimates, tips, hypotheses described in the post.
- The details included in the headline from the article ought not to be repetitive inside the textual content from the annotation.
- Prevent unnecessary preliminary terms (for example, “the writer in the report thinks about …").
- Traditional referrals, once they tend not to constitute the primary content material of the papers, a information of in the past printed performs and well-known provisions from the annotation will not be given.
- The words of your annotation should make use of the syntactic buildings inherent in the vocabulary of technological and specialized documents; steer clear of sophisticated grammatical constructions.
- In the text message of your author’s curriculum vitae, you need to use considerable words through the textual content of the post.
- The written text of your annotation must be to the point and very clear, free of background information, superfluous starting terms, common and unimportant formulations.
- The text needs to be coherent, disjointed statements should follow one another rationally.
- Abbreviations and icons, aside from common ones, are being used in extraordinary situations, or they may be presented in the author’s curriculum vitae.
- The annotation fails to reference the publication amount within the selection of referrals on the article.
- The quantity from the written text of the author’s curriculum vitae depends upon this content in the distribution (the quantity of details, its medical and practical value), but shouldn’t be below 100-250 words and phrases.